Apples To Apples

I spent my Saturday afternoon helping my friend Melissa Wolf-Taylor can applesauce.  Actually......I watched Melissa and her husband Jason can applesauce while I played with their kids.

Lately I've been entertaining myself with my camera and so I snapped a few of Melissa's oldest Hazel and her new baby in her blessing dress.

There are certain friends that you may not see or talk to for months, but when you see them again it's as if no time had gone by.  That's how my friendship is with Melissa.  Love ya Mel!  Hugs and kisses to Hazel :)    I hope you enjoy the pictures!

P.S. Lionel Richie is an old time favorite of mine and Melissa's.  Thought his song was only fitting for the video :) 














posted under |

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love that you came to visit us (and entertain our children while we canned). Thanks a million for the sweet pictures! They turned out great. Next time, we'll have to put Hazel in a cute dress too. You are awesome and I love you.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments