My First Thirty-One Party!

My Thirty-One Journey....
I have always been turned off with direct selling, but within the last month I've really grown
a passion for the company, it's products and what it stants for.  I asked a dear friend Kelli Whitney
to host a party for me to help me jump start my new biz.
I was soooo nervous and to be honest, doubtful how it would work out but I thought I didn't have anything to lose besides looking a little silly in front of a group of women.
Kelli had FOUR guests attend her party.  Three of them didn't want to be there, but they were family so they supported her and came anyway.  When I arrived I could tell they didn't want to be there either!
I felt AKWARD and again, second guessing my decision.
UNTIL..I pulled out the products and started sharing them.
Slowly but surely we shared ideas and before I knew it EVERYONE placed orders and were in LOVE with the products and THREE of the guests booked their own parties!!
My friend Kelli was so amazed at what transformed at her party that she shared the products with her extended family the day after and closed a $800 party for herself!  She earned $100 in free items, half priced items and hostess exclusive items!
Kelli was so impressed that for only 2 hours of work, I made $160 that she too has signed up as a
Thirty-One consultant!
YAY!
I have already added THREE new members to my Utah team within my 19 days of consulting!
The best thing about this opportunity here in Utah is that not very many people have even heard about Thirty-One.  It's a fairly new company, however it's the 5th fastest growing direct selling company in the world!  I know I have asked some of you to host a party and I promise I'm not offended if you decline, but after my first party and seeing how everyone LOVES the products, I really want to share them with you!
I don't care if you don't buy from me, but just consider hosting a party.  your friends will LOVE the products I guarantee you!  If you're interested in booking a party please shoot me an e-mail or text or be old fashioned and call me! :) I have already booked 5 parties and the calendar is filling up.
Check out my web site and I would like your thoughts on the products, company etc.
If you want me to come show you the products before you host a party I am more than happy to do so!
If you invite me over I will give you a $10 Gift certificate.  That's pretty cool just to hang out with me :)



Thirtyone is named after Proverbs chapter 31






posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments