It's the most...WONDERFUL..time....of the year.........

Ya'll know I am in love...with Thirty-One!
If there is one sale I could ever want you to take advantage of it's this one!
The large utility tote is our most popular product and 
this month it's 70% off of the retail price!!!!
Holla!  This sale is the Bomb.com!
I use mine for grocery shopping, the park, pool, softball games, carrying things to and from my car, traveling, laundry, even lugging around my friend's three year old pretending it's an airplane!  I don't want to be that person that throws my products in my friends faces, but I know you'll love the large utility tote!  This is the sale our customers wait for every year!
You know where to find me!
call, text, email or let's do lunch and catch up!
www.mythirtyone.com/saltlake   

 
 

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments