Worth The Wait



This is Devin.
He is the kindest, most patient & selfless man.
As I'm writing this post, I have butterflies in my stomach.
I can't get over the fact that in 22 short days, I get to be his wife.

Devin has resurrected so much within me. 
I didn't think I would find someone like Devin, let alone deserved a man like him.
The simple way to explain how I feel is that God gave me Devin
to remind me that he never forgot about me and that I waited for the very best.

Because of Devin I get to be a Mommy to his little Brennen.
I get to enjoy so many of the things I have been craving.
I am so blessed to marry into such an amazing family full of love and support.
I am overly excited to spend the rest of my life with this man.
I can only hope I will make him as happy as he's made me.
I'm so thankful I never settled.
I now see how all of my trials were to prepare me for this chapter in my life.
Aug 2, 2014 can't come soon enough!

 

posted under |

No comments:

Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments