"Most of us are not living our dreams because we are living in fear" - Unknown

rAlright,
I'm gonna confess something big here.   I think letting it out will help you understand me a little bit more and help me come full circle with some things.... I listen to Delilah religiously.  I love her!  I love the oldies love music and I love listening to people call in and confess their love for others.  THERE...It's out! FHEW!


Tonight while in Denver, I tuned into my Delilah Delight and she said a quote that really got me thinking. 

"Most of us are not living our dreams
because we are living in fear". 

A few years back I was full of dreams.  I set goals, followed them through and accomplished what I set out to do.  It was a great feeling.  I felt like there was nothing I couldn't do.  I really believed in the quote; "If you believe it, you can achieve it".  I want to be that person again!  I want to live my dreams.

The last few years have been very tough for me.  A lot of finding who I am and what I want from life. 
A lot of pain, yet a lot of growth. 

Looking back, I wouldn't change a thing.  I'm always thankful for my challenges, (after the fact) because they make me stronger.  Without resistance and opposition we just stay where we are and standing still doesn't get us anywhere! 

I use to be a runner.  I use to run 10 miles a day like it was a light work out.  When I ran, I had mental, emotional and spiritual clarity.  While I ran, I worked out my problems and found solutions.  Running made me push myself beyond physical and mental boundaries.  I loved it!  I miss it! 

So......  I'm thinking I need to get back to running.  I need to do it for my health, my physique and my sanity!

That is my first step to getting back to my happy Kristie self. 
That is my first step to beginning to live my dreams instead of fear. 

NO MORE FEAR!

I'm off to live my dreams!

XOXO, Kristie


posted under |

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I love Mrs. D too!! Another reason we are BFF's! LOL --

I love you! I want you to be happy!!! If running does that for you - then GO FOR IT!!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments