Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together. ~ Thomas Dekker

I've been sleeping SO GOOD lately - I LOVE IT! 
There's nothing better than falling asleep as soon as you crawl into bed and waking up early enough to read the newspaper and watch the southern sun come up. Texas mornings are so beautiful; they have a misty glow that is soothing and awakening.   

I went for another walk/run this morning.  I've missed running. 

I've been reading a REALLY good book this week.  My friend Angie suggested I read it and I'm glad she did.  THANKS ANGIE!  (MUAH!)


If you find you attract the worst possible men for you; READ THIS BOOK!  It's opened my eyes to so much and it's been a good read.

Off to the Houston single's ward....HAHA  I like to laugh a little because I'm 29 and going to a single's ward.  I feel so old and over it.  But....It's where I need to be.

XOXO - Kristie

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments