She Inspires My Soul To Do Good.....To Do More.....To Be Thankful!

I have always believed in the saying, "God answered prayers through others".  He can't be here himself to do everything for us.  That's why he uses all of us as Earthly Angels to help others.  I came across this blog of a woman named Nie.  What a beautiful woman she is! Her story has helped me so much in looking for good and light.  I'm the type of woman whom frequently gets discouraged and down on things.  I need Earthly Angels to smack me in the face an remind me of how blessed I am.  How much capability I have.  How much I can do.
Thank you Nie.....You are my Earthly Angel.


XOXO-Kristie

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments