March Madness!

Tomorrow is the first day of a new month!  New beginnings, new goals, endless possibilities!  If February wasn't the best month for you, this is the starting line for you to make March oh so marvelous! 

My Niece Amber requested I continue blogging.  I apologize for the lapse in posts.  I was in the Carolina's working and having a little fun.  :)

The work out for tomorrow, Tuesday March 1st is...... dun dun dun....minimum of 40 minutes on the elliptical.  Remember, the elliptical is good because it's easy on the joints and gets your cardio pumping!  If you would like to do other exercises after the elliptical work out, go right ahead.  Just don't overwork your muscles too hard. 

Now...what is very important????

Anyone?

Let me hear it!!!!!

STRETCHING after your muscles have warmed up... and???  H2O!!  Mega H2O!!!

I am adding some music to my work out play list.  What are some of your favorite work out songs?

A little motivation for everyone....
Last week I was in North Carolina for work.  I have a good friend who lives in Durham.  He attends Duke University Law School.  His name is Dan Leslie.  We first met when I was living in Colorado and he was in my singles ward.  He taught me how to snow board.  A few years later, I believe the spring of 2004 Dan was in a swimming accident that paralyzed him from the neck down.  I went to see Dan when he was in the hospital shortly after his accident.  It broke my heart.  However, he was releasing positive energy and a special spirit was in the room with him.  After leaving the hospital I remember feeling selfish and ungrateful.  I had just realized how BLESSED I was to have a healthy, mobile body.  There are so many people out there that do not have the ability to do what so many of us take for granted every day.  I can walk, I can run, I can jump, I can swim, I can do anything!  So while we still have the ability to enjoy these beautiful, healthy bodies we have been given, let's love and respect them.  Don't forget, it's a blessing, not a right to have a healthy body. 




I love you all!  I pray you are all safe, healthy and happy!

XOXO
Kristie

posted under |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. button -Pussycat dolls
2. temperature -Sean paul
3. born to be wiled -Stepen wolf
4. smack that -Akon
5. Release -Timbaland

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments