You Little Speedster!

How did you do with speed training today? Did you even attempt a speed training work out? If you were intimidated by the workouts, just remember start out small. Do a short speed training workout and you will gradually get better and better.

I did a lot of abs today on the work out ball. I attempted some one leg squats with the ball as well but felt as if I was going to splat myself so I did more crunches.

My Valentines gift from Cupid arrived a little late, but better late than never. My P90X!!!
I am so excited to get started and see some results!

I am leaving for the Carolina's for work tomorrow and will be gone for 5-7 days. Although I was advised not to work out for 7 days I packed my numbing shoes and work out attire. You never know, I just might find some extra time to go for a nice run on the Carolina shore.

Now for tomorrow. Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice are on ABC. :-). Just a little FYI. As for your work out. Take a free day! It's up to you. You don't have to take the free day. You are welcome to hit the gym if you like. If you do, I would suggest another non impact work out. You will have plenty of opportunity to pound on those joints of yours on Saturday. :-).

Remember to drink drink water! Cut out soda while you are at it. Remember to properly fuel your body with healthy foods and hydrate your muscles. Stretch more often too! If you find yourself watching tv, get on the floor and stretch.

Have a great work out tomorrow. I have a 4 am wake up call in the morning so I am going to get some much needed sleep. Right after I take my vitamins and drink two full glasses of water.

Xoxox Kristie.
"Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it."
-Oprah Winfrey

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments