~ All the time we wondered and wondered, who is this person coming/growing/turning/floating/swimming deep, deep inside ~ Crescent Dragonwagon

Many MANY years ago I babysat two
FUN & Adorable sisters; Morgan and Jessie Miller

Now, MANY years later, It makes me so happy that Morgan is going to be a Mommy soon!
(Although it's EXTREMELY WEIRD)!
I can't believe she is old enough to be married and have a little baby, but as you can tell by these pictures, she has grown into a beautiful woman.  I had so much fun catching up with Morgan and taking these pictures for her.  I hope she will treasure them forever and look back years from now and remember her first pregnancy and what a special time that was for her.













Beautiful Future Mama!
xoxo - Mean Baby Sitter Kristie

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments