"I think Texans have more fun than the rest of the world" - Choreographer Tommy Tune.

Last week I was havin' a rootin' tootin' good ole' time in 

TEXAS Yall!
 Since the wild fires had washed away in Magnolia I jumped on a jet plane and went to visit my sister Linda and her family.  It was my Niece Nicolle's Sophomore homecoming and I promised her and her friend Larkin I'd come down to snap some pictures of them in their pretty dresses.  I think they look GORGEOUS!  As a Texan would say, "Well, don’t they look prettier than a glob of butter melting on a stack of wheat cakes"!
Nicolle & Larkin

My Gorgeous Niece Nicolle



Stunningly Gorgeous Larkin


Magnolia, Texas Gal's




I love her bright blue eyes




I had SO MUCH FUN with these darling Southern Belle's.  
Although it's obvious how beautiful they are on the outside, they are even more beautiful on the inside.  They are smart, kind, driven and determined.  
So blessed to have Nicolle as my Niece and although Larkin may not know it yet, I've adopted her as my niece as well.  You're stuck with me now Missie! 
XOXO  FAK

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments