Hello.......Is it me you're looking for......

My DEAR friend Melissa Taylor asked me to snap some memories of her family.
I ONLY said yes because I KNEW there would be candy involved! 

Melissa, I hope you like the pictures and it wasn't too painful for Jason.

Thank you for being a great FOREVER friend!  ALWAYS!  Even if I do get jalapeno in my eyes :)
You're amazing and I love spending time with your.  Your sweet girls melt my heart and feed my soul with their innocence.  Alright, alright, if Hazel were here she would say, "no more talking" so I will get on with posting the pics.  
XOXO















posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments