Cuddle up to a good cause!




Cuddle up to a good cause!
My awesome friend Annie Young donated 100 Scentsy Buddies for my cause to raise money for Children's Miracle Network.  All Proceeds stay local and benefit Primary Children's Hospital.

These Scentsy Buddies are ULTRA SOFT and ADORABLE!  

What makes these Scentsy Buddy's unique is that they come alive with fragrance when you place a Scent Pack in the zippered pocket in it's back.
Each buddy comes with one of the following scents of your choice:
* French Lavender

*Cucumber Lime

*Coconut Lemongrass

*Clean Breeze

*Black Raspberry Vanilla
*Pima Cotton
*Perfectly Pomegranate
*White Tea & Cactus

With your $25 Donation you receive an adorable Scentsy Buddy 
which also includes a scent pack of your choice!

The Perfect baby shower gift! 

Get your Scentsy Buddy before they're gone!
Just visit my Torch Relay link and donate!  
100% Proceeds benefit the children! 

Scratch The Cat

Roarbert The Lion
Mollie The Monkey
Ollie The Elephant
Lenny The Lamb
Penny The Pig
Patch The Dog
Ribbert The Frog

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments