Favorite Place....Favorite People....

Last month I was lucky enough to go back to California for work. I was sent on a South Bay, CA rout. I visited places such as Oakland, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Gilroy and Pleasanton, California. I took a few personal days after work to stay and visit my California girls. Katie, Ellie and Brooke. We had so much fun catching up. I can't believe Katie has a boyfriend an even had him over for dinner. How time flies. Ellie made me MANY wonderful pictures and goodies. Brookie always brightened my day with her giggle. How I've missed her giggle. I went along with them to their Catholosim class. It was very interesting and I'm so glad I went. I learned so many neat things about the Catholic church. Time went by way too fast and I soon came back home. I miss you Cali girls!!
XOXO Forever!
The Book Ellie made me.

Me and Katie

Me and Brookie


I also had some down time with some friends while I was there. Love ya Cali friends!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments