Ferguson's... The Next Generation


I've spent the past few days in Idaho visiting my brother Jay's family. Yes the visit was a wee bit selfish as I had a virus on my computer. Since my brother is the computer geek of the family I thought I should utilize him to make up for all the past babysitting I've done for him. :) J/K Jay, You've already helped me a TON! I'll be heading home to Utah today. As always, I'm going to miss the Ferguson fam. I have so much fun with Jay and Michelle's kids. It's so weird to me how they really have grown up so fast! The older I get the faster time flies. I still remember Taylor as the little two year old with the chubby cheeks and bubble butt. Now she's into volleyball and homework. I still remember Michelle's kids when she and Jay were first married. How things have changed! Zack is in HS and driving his own car. Now I sound like an elderly woman reminiscing on the good ole' days. HAHA I'm just glad we all live a short drive away from eachother so it's easy to come and visit.
I was SO surprised to see all of the snow that is still here! In fact, it's still snowing as I type! Given, my brother does live in the mountains with THE MOST gorgeous view from a back patio anyone could ever ask for. I do love the snow, always have. Even when I lived in Hawaii I missed the snow and the change of seasons. I think there is something therapeutic with the snow and change of seasons. It looks pretty, but towards the beginning of spring, it sure gets old! Kinda like our lives...... Seasons change, winds blow, storms blow our way. We bundle up to protect ourselves from the weather. Doing everything we can just to keep warm. Doing our best until the snow melts and the season changes into a warm, bright sunny day. I can't wait to feel the warmth of spring this year! I need to feel the sunshine on my face!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments