Dear Mrs. X


Dear Mrs. X


I'm writing to let you know that there is no reason for things to be as complicated as they are.

Yes, I was once married to your current husband. He and I were together for four years. My last name was once Kellogg, the same as your name. Actually, legally it still is Kellogg. I just don't care to take the time to change it again until I get re-married. Why? Because it's not a big deal to me. There was a time that Mr. X was my world. Everything I did revolved around him. However, he didn't really love me. He didn't care enough to say no, to walk away or be honest. So, that is why he is no longer mine. I do not hold any claim on him. I do not want him back. I am not still in love with him. I divorced him for a reason. He signed the papers without hesitation for a reason. I did not however, divorce my sister-in-laws, father-in-law, mother-in-law, or any other members of the family. I became close with the Kellogg family while I was a part of it. I still feel like they are my family, and they always will be my family. There is no reason to ask them to not talk to me. There is no reason to be jealous and insecure. It's been three years. I'm over my eroded marriage for the most part. Yes, I will always care about his happiness and well being. That is where it stops. Why am I writing this? I guess to vent that I wish this, "situation" would stop effecting me. I don't want my friends/family that I grew close to during my relationship with Mr. X to go away because it makes you uncomfortable. We are all adults and we can act accordingly. I do not want to be a part of Mr. X's life. I respect that you and him have a relationship and a child. I refuse to ever be even a distraction within another marriage. I hope you make him happy because I couldn't. I hope he makes you happy in return. I wish you both the best of happiness and enjoy a long life together. Please just let me continue with the happiness I worked so hard to rediscover.

Yours Truly,

Former Mrs. X

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments