I left Montana in Spring of 1866, for Utah, arriving at Salt Lake city during the summer. Calamity Jane

My brother Jeff and his family moved to Conrad, Montana
On my way to Montana I stopped in Pocatello, Idaho to see my brother Jay and his family  
It was late when I got to Idaho and my Nieces Taylor and Kennedi were sleeping outside


My niece Kennedi and I went to go visit the other Ferguson's in Monana
June 2011

We had fun letting Maddie and Kenni drive (they both just turned 16)
It's a quaint small town
People are humble and hard working
They appreciate the simple things in life

I was happy to send time with my nieces
rollerblading
going on walks
painting nails
eating junk food

Good Memories
 Kennedi Driving

Rollerblading AKA RollerBIFFING 

Tay Tay driving ( I forgot she's only 13 ) OOOPS! 
My sleeping Haleigh Berry

Paeslie and Kenni (above)







Miss Maddie Fergie driving 

And there she is Miss Brynlee Fergie

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments