If you're going to San Francisco....



"It's an odd thing, but anyone who disappears is said to be seen in San Francisco.
It must be a delightful city and possess all the attractions of the next world" - Oscar Wilde

Last April my Niece Amber and I went to California.  We spent most of our time in the always exciting City of San Francisco

Amber was DEAD SET on seeing ALCARTAZ which I'm glad she was because I had never been there before and needed a little push taking the plunge to see the rock.


I enjoyed listening to the audio tour and learning about the history of Alcatraz and the inmates that were once in prison there.  Who knew there were multiple prison breaks.  

Golden Gate Bridge in the background 






















San Francisco View

View of Golden Gae from Alcatraz




























Thanks for the Alcatraz fun...now what's next...
Maybe a little fresh seafood from Fisherman's Warf



 Golden Gate Bridge 







How about the Seals at at the Pier
How about some Ghiradelli Ice Cream

 San Francisco isn't San Francisco without shopping






That's ONE day in San Francisco..... SO MUCH FUN!  Love my Niece Amber <3

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments