"Love is the bridge between two hearts." Unknown, Source

Can you tell I'm trying to make up for lost times?  
I'm back blogging.  Blogging about the past.  I'll do my best to get the dates correct.  In my old age, it's often difficult to recall everything precisely.  Also, it's 3:08 AM so my grammar and spelling may be off a wee tad. Just sayin'

Next to Georgia is another beautiful, southern state, ALABAMA.  They sure do have Crimson Tide Pride there in Bama.  They Love God, Football and Friend Chicken!

There is a place I always stop and enjoy when I'm on my way back to the airport in Birmingham.  It's a old bridge off the highway.  I honestly don't know the name of the brigde, which is a shame.  :(  I think it MIGHT be "covered bridge" or "old covered bridge"

It arches over a stream in a lush and foliage hilly area.  
The bridge is covered with love notes from people all over the world.  I spent time reading who loves who and who was once there.  I love the pictures and wanted to share.

Yes, in one of these pictures I wrote my name with my then crush.  AWWWW










































He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself; for every man has need to be forgiven.
Thomas Fuller 

posted under , , |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I have a sweet, adorable and spoiled Maltese named Kea. If you don't believe me, she has a shirt that says so! HA

My Play List

Followers


Recent Comments